How heavy can your baggage on Thomas Cook be? What is the limitation of size of baggage on Thomas Cook? What if the weight is over the allowance? Check this article and you’ll have idea about all the questions.
Baggage Rules of Thomas Cook:
|Standard package||15kgs included (an extra 10kgs can be purchased)|
|Signature holidays||20kgs included|
|Long-haul USA||23kgs included|
|Premium class||25kgs included|
|Premium class USA||32kgs included|
|Flight only||0kgs (baggage can be purchased as an extra)|
- The limitation of size is L+H+W=158cm.
- If you’ve booked a FlexibleTrips package, your standard baggage allowance can vary between 0kgs to 25kgs per person.
|For All||2|| Cabin bag (max 55 X 40 x 20 cm) |
Small bag (max 40 x 30 x 10 cm)
|Max 8kg per|
|Premium Class||2||Cabin bag Small bag||Max 10kg per|
Infants have no cabin baggage allowance, but they can bring a checked baggage for 10kg. if you want to bring your baby’s milk bottle or diapers, you need to pack them into your own cabin hand bag.
2.Items for Extra Small Bag in Cabin
• 1 laptop
• 1 overcoat or 1 blanket
• 1 small lady´s handbag or 1 small wrist-bag or 1 small bag with shoulder strap
• 1 umbrella
• 1 small camera and/or 1 binocular
• Assistive devices of persons with disabilities
• A reasonable amount of reading material for the flight
• Duty Free items purchased behind security control or as a pre-order from the operating carrier.
• Infant´s food for consumption during the flight
If you have rest of checked baggage weight, you can share it with your partner. However, you can not share the cabin baggage weight.
If couple booked the Thomas Cook wedding package, all things from bride and groom can be packed in their hand bag up to 13kg, but they need to be split into 5kg and 8kg and fit the dimension allowance of 55 x 40 x 20 cm.
(Reference: https://www.thomascook.com/baggage/ )