Terms and Conditions of
The space provider (hereinafter
referred to as “Party A”) and Lalalocker Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Party
B”) enter an agreement in which Party A provides the luggage storage services
known as “lalalocker” (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) through Party
B’s website. In applying for the registration of services, Party A is deemed to
have agreed to terms and conditions of cooperation (hereinafter referred to as
the “Agreement”) with Party B.
Article 1 (Agreement
1. The contents of the Service are
as follows: Party B shall publicize the storage space provided by Party A to
general consumers through its website, allowing users to establish contact with
Party A for luggage storage rental services.
2. In the event of changes to the
contents of application materials registered by Party A in future, the
amendments shall be promptly reported to Party B in accordance with regulations.
3. Party B shall confirm and
review the application for registration submitted by Party A. After meeting
requirements in assessment by Party B, Party A's service information shall then
be published on the website. The review criteria include cleanliness, neatness
and quality of the space, and whether it has sufficient manpower for
supervision, or falls within an area that can be monitored by a surveillance
4. The contracted parties in the Service
lease are Party A and users of the Service, where Party B is not a contracting
5. Party A may provide goods or services
to users of the Service through the Service.
6. In establishing and executing
this Agreement with Party A, we declare that the provision of the space
specified in the first clause of Article 1 falls within civil rights and
complies with other laws outside of civil law.
7. Apart from cases of intentional
or gross negligence from Party B, Party A shall not claim compensation from
Party B in the event of losses caused by oneself due to the violation of the preceding
Article 2 (Registration
1. In the event that Party A falls
under any of the following circumstances, Party B may immediately suspend or cancel
the registration of services without prior notice.
a. In the event of proven false
statements made during the registration application.
b. Any form of interference with
the operations of the Service.
c. Other forms of violations of
this Agreement that are deemed unsuitable for registration by Party B.
2. Should Party A wish to withdraw
from the cooperation, it should be done after all existing orders have been
3. In the event that Party A
requests that Party B suspend or remove the contents of the website, Party B
shall carry out the suspension or removal of contents of the website within 10
Article 3 (Usage Fees)
1.The storage fees paid by users of the Service (according to the amount specified on the website) shall be collected by Party B first, and part of the amount collected (hereinafter referred to as the “Usage Fees”) shall then be transferred to Party A's account
2. Party A shall have different standards of calculation for Usage Fees for different regions.
3. Should Party A be located in Taiwan, the calculation of Usage Fees is as follows: Usage Fees shall increase by NT$70 for each large baggage collected and NT$35 for each small baggage collected.
4. Should Party A be located outside of Taiwan, the calculation of Usage Fees shall be 50% of the price indicated on the official website.
5. Should users of the Service book an appointment beyond your business hours (for 24-hour operations, 24 hours shall constitute one business day), users must visit the lalalocker official website to make a new booking and make up for the price difference for the number of days beyond the original booking date, before collecting their baggage.
6. The monthly storage fees collected shall be calculated based on Party B’s transaction records.
7. If Party A wants to collect the money, it needs to apply by pressing the payment button in the backstage.
8. Party’s storage fees must accumulate more than NT$300 or US$10 to withdraw.
9. Since the Service involves Party A using Party B’s platform to trade with non-specific consumers, Party A shall provide sales invoices to Party B, and Party B shall then provide sales invoices to the consumers.
10. In the event that Party A is located outside of Taiwan, Party A shall not need to provide invoices to Party B.
11. Party B shall remit the amount payable to the account designated by Party A on the next date of remittance after receiving the invoice. The date of remittance shall be the 10th and 20th of each month. Should the date of remittance fall on a public holiday or rest day of the bank used by Party B, the date of remittance shall be postponed to the next working day.
Article 4 (Methods of Storage)
1. The storage
space provided by Party A shall be indoors.
2. The storage
space provided by Party A shall meet at least one of the following conditions.
A. The space
falls within an area that can be monitored by a surveillance camera.
B. The space
falls within a range of visibility by staff employed by Party A.
C. The space can
D. The space is
not accessible to external parties apart from staff employed by Party A.
3. Party A should
check the ID card and verify the identity of users when storing baggage.
4. Storage and
collection of users’ baggage shall be handled by staff employed by Party A and
shall not be handled directly by users of the Service.
5. For security
reasons, Party A reserves the right to inspect the contents of the users’
baggage on the spot when receiving baggage. Should the user object to inspection,
Party A reserves the right to refuse to provide services.
Article 5 (Compensation for
1. During the execution of these
clauses, in the event of damages suffered by users of the Service, in principle,
Party A and Party B should resolve problems in accordance with their respective
2. In the event
of damage or loss of the users’ baggage due to an accident, Party B shall bear
a maximum liability of NT$10,000 in compensation, based on the current value of
3. Party B shall
not be liable for damages in the event of the following circumstances.
A. The user
provided false information when filling out an order.
B. The user did
not sign a baggage storage contract with Party A through Party B’s platform.
C. Party A did
not adhere to Article 4 of this Agreement.
D. Loss or leakage
was due to improper packaging of the baggage.
contents or inconsistencies in contents of baggage that has been packaged
properly cannot to be proven to be caused by an accident within the scope of
coverage of this Agreement.
F. The weight of
the baggage is reduced naturally, due to events of expansion from heat,
shrinkage, decay, fermentation, mildew formation, rusting, discoloration, odor,
spontaneous combustion, or chewing from pests.
acts of damage by users of the Service.
H. Acts of theft
by users of the Service or Party A.
I. Events of force
majeure, including typhoons, earthquakes, and floods.
J. Events of enemy
aggression, acts of foreign enemies, war (whether declared or not) or acts
similar to war, revolutions, civil war, occupation or requisition by force, and
military training or exercises.
K. Events of strike,
rioting and public nuisance.
L. Events of
nuclear fission, fusion, or radiation.
M. Events of
unexplained shortfalls or losses, or shortfalls or losses discovered during inventory
N. Theft due to
acts of forgery or alteration of collection forms.
O. Acts of
detention or destruction required by quarantine or customs regulations.
P. Events of
confiscation by the government.
Q. The baggage
contains prohibited goods.
storage should be completed in person. The liabilities borne by Party B shall
terminate once the baggage has been handed over to the customer.
C. Party A shall
notify Party B immediately in the event of loss or damage of users’ baggage due
to an accident.
Article 6 (Handling of Idle
1. In the event of items lying
idle for too long in the space provided by Party A (within 5 days from the date
of collection), Party B shall take over the uncollected items.
2. Party B may choose to cooperate
with Party A or engage Party A to urge the users to retrieve the idle items.
Article 7 (About the Terms and
1. Party B shall reserve the right
to amend, add or remove any of the clauses in the regulations and conditions
outlined in this Agreement, where Party A shall be obliged to follow up, be
aware of and abide by the amendments made to the regulations and conditions.
2. In regard to amendments,
additions or removal of clauses outlined in the Agreement, in addition to Party
A following up on information published on the website on their own accord,
Party B shall also notify Party A in other ways at their own discretion.
3. Party B shall
take the initiative to notify Party A by email in the event of amendments to terms
involving the procedure of baggage collection or Usage Fees.
4. Amendments or additions to the
terms shall take effect from the time of publication on the website.
5. Should notification or communication
between Party A and Party B be carried out on the website, or through other
means of communication such as email, amendments or additions shall take effect
from the date of notification.
6. Party A shall assume the
responsibility to keep up-to-date with the latest contents of the terms, where
Party A shall be assumed to be aware of the latest contents of the terms.
7. According to the preceding
clause, Party A shall not object to the latest contents, amendments or
additions to the terms.
8. The regulations over the
Service or use of the Service published on the website also form part of this
Article 8 (Credibility Clause)
1. In the event of any doubt
concerning the clauses stated in this article or the regulations stated in this
Agreement, we shall engage in negotiations with sincerity and dedication.
2. Party A shall instruct staff to
be attentive in taking proper care of undisclosed technical information or
other related information that they come into knowledge or possession of for
the purpose of this Agreement and shall not disclose or hand over such
information to any external parties nor allow external parties to come into
knowledge of such information.
3. Party A shall not disclose to
external parties the details of information on Party B, nor information on revenue
or other information related to the Service.