There are several different ways, including land and sea, connecting Hong Kong International Airport and those coastal cities in southwestern China.
The SkyPier Ferry Transfer Service connects the following 9 ports in the Pearl River Delta and Macao. Passengers who want to take the at SkyPier must possess the following items:
- Dongguan Humen
- Guangzhou Nansha
- Macao (Maritime Ferry Terminal)
- Macao (Taipa)
- Shenzhen Fuyong
- Shenzhen Shekou
- Zhuhai Jiuzhou
Must possess to get aborad:
- Same day arrival flight air ticket / e-ticket / boarding pass stub
- A valid ferry ticket
- A valid passport and, if applicable, a visa for the intended destination (Mainland China / Macao)
Transfer to PRD / Macao within the same day of arrival
Mainland/ Macao Coaches
Coach Services provide a convenient way to travel between Mainland China/Macow and Hong Kong International Airport. The boarding counter is at the Mainland/ Macao Transport Centre, Arrivals Level (L3), Terminal 2. Make sure that you have a valid visa for your destination before you get on a coach.
SkyLimo provides pick up service to every individual 24 hours a day. Drivers are professional and proficient in English. Please contact the service providers and book in advance.
China Travel Service (Hong Kong)
Eternal East Tours Company Limited
Kwoon Chung Trans-Island
Hong Kong – Shenzhen Airports Link
Passengers can travel between HKG and SZX by land and sea.
- Buy a ferry ticket at Transfer Area E2
- Once you arrive at Shenzhen Fuyong Pier, go through Customs, Immigration and Quarantine (CIQ) clearance
- Take the free shuttle bus to Shenzhen International Airport
- Service hours and frequency: 06:00-23:00, every 30minutes
- Service Counters location:
Counters A17 and A18, Arrivals Hall, Arrivals Level (L5), Terminal 1